Choose Time » Review & Forms » Confirmation Log in
CREC Fingerprinting Appointment Scheduler
Appointments are available on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Please make sure to review all the identification and payment information related to your fingerprinting appointment.
Choose the appropriate fingerprinting appointment beginning with the dropdown menu below. You will receive a confirmation e-mail once you complete the appointment process.
Please follow all of the steps to 'Finish' your appointment. Please do not hit the 'cancel' option before you have hit 'Finish'.
If there is a need to cancel an appointment, please do so via the cancellation option.
Agency Privacy Requirements for Noncriminal Justice Applicants
- Officials must provide to the applicant written notice that his/her fingerprints will be used to check the criminal history records of the FBI.
- Officials using the FBI criminal history record (if one exists) to make a determination of the applicant’s suitability for the job, license, or other benefit must provide the applicant the opportunity to complete or challenge the accuracy of the information in the record.
- Officials must advise the applicant that procedures for obtaining a change, correction, or updating of an FBI criminal history record are set forth at Title 28, Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Section 16.34.
- Officials should not deny the job, license, or other benefit based on information in the criminal history record until the applicant has been afforded a reasonable time to correct or complete the record or has declined to do so.
- Officials must use the criminal history record solely for the purpose requested and cannot disseminate the record outside the receiving department, related agency, or other authorized entity.
The FBI has no objection to officials providing a copy of the applicant’s FBI criminal history record to the applicant for review and possible challenge when the record was obtained based on positive fingerprint identification.
 Written notification includes electronic notification, but excludes oral notification.
 See 5 U.S.C. 552a(b); 28 U.S.C. 534(b); 42 U.S.C. 14616, Article IV(c); 28 CFR 20.21(c), 20.33(d), 50.12(b) and 906.2(d).